Startup costs and other expenses?

Description of your first forum.
Lilly

Startup costs and other expenses?

Post by Lilly »

Hello
How do I determine my startup costs and other expenses?
Thank you

rick
Site Admin

Re: Startup costs and other expenses?

Post by rick »

Education and Research. If you can find someone that is in the same business and ask them if they are willing to share with you their experiences starting their business. Ask them if they are willing to be your mentor. Someone to help you with advice from time to time as needed with new business startup information. If you cant find a mentor, find a book at your local library or bookstore on the subject. You might try Entrepreneur.com. They sell many books specifically on certain businesses for the purpose of guiding people in the entrepreneurship steps of starting their own business. Help with building a new business plan. I highly recommend that no one ever start a business without a business plan. Part of building a business plan is the answer to your question about costs. You need to investigate the costs of your particular business and build a Proforma spread sheet showing the income and the expenses and the number of sales or customers. There are lots of examples of business plans and or proforma statements available on the internet . Hopefully you can find a business plan sample tailored to a business very similar to your ideas. If you need further assistance, that is the purpose of this website. Let us know more about your specific business and maybe other members will jump in with their advice about your specific business plan.