Introduce your business

Description of your first forum.
rick
Site Admin

Introduce your business

Post by rick »

Please introduce your business. Whats the name of your business, what services or products do you provide. How long have you been in business. Whatever you wish to tell the board about your business.

markb

Re: Introduce your business

Post by markb »

Hi All,
My name is Mark. I am just now in the process of starting a new wood working business. I have my own well equipped wood shop on a big building in the back of the house for now. I make outdoor furniture, build sheds, chicken coops dog houses etc. If you have any suggestions on how I can get new customers I would appreciate your thoughts. I don't have my business license yet. Haven't decided on the final name yet. I am leaning towards Marks Outdoor Wood Works.

Rays Architecture

Re: Introduce your business

Post by Rays Architecture »

Rays Architecture is a full service Architectural design and Engineering firm. We are a small firm with a just a couple of Architects and one Engineer on staff. We do mostly multi residential design but also quite a bit of small commercial shopping strips. Been in business about 15 years, always interested in sharing ideas both to help others and to learn whats going on ourselves. You can read more about us at http://www.lyghtnyng.com